Become a LA Flower District Badge Member
Who can become a badge member?
Membership is open to florists, floral-trade related businesses, and to vendors who hold valid, proper and legal resale certificates.
What are the benefits?
- Wholesale only shopping during wholesale hours for better trade
- Free validated parking at the 754 Wall Street entrance
- Free parking only on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays during wholesale hours
- Faster service due to uniform record keeping system of resale numbers
What are membership fees?
- Membership Fees is $50.00 for a 1 year membership (Year 2016 Only)
- The membership fees include two (2) membership badges.
- Extra badges are available anytime for $3.00 each.
- 2016 membership badges will expire on January 1st, 2017 and fees are not prorated
What if I forgot my member badge?
Temporary day passes are available at 754 Wall Street.
How do I become a member?
- Complete & Submit the Membership Application Form and your Resale Certificate
- Submit a copy of your California Board of Equalization Resale Certificate
- Submit all documents to LAFDBP, 766 Wall Street, Los Angeles, CA 90014
- Badges may be picked up at the entrance to the LA Flower Market on Monday,
- Wednesday, or Friday from 2:00AM – 8:00AM
Remember to mail your membership
fees and all completed documents to:
766 Wall Street
Los Angeles, CA 90014
Fill out forms here:
The Los Angeles Flower District Appreciates Your Continued Support!
To ensure the program’s continued success please remember to wear your current badge. There are approximately 10 security monitors checking for badges at various entrances to the markets.